This class can be tailored to meet your company's needs. It can be delivered at your facility, or off-site at our office. Please contact Upstate Employers Network for more information.
This class will provide those responsible for training others the skills and knowledge to effectively and efficiently ensure that learners are objectively qualified to perform their jobs.
- The training process: the importance of performance objectives, statements of purpose, and learning objectives; and the role of assessments in evaluating learner performance.
- The learner: how adults learn; the three learning styles and how to address each; how to recognize the four stages of learning and provide the learner what is needed at each stage; how to deliver constructive feedback to learners; and how to handle conflict for positive results.
- Conducting the training: how to enhance learning with flow charts, PowerPoint, pictures, video, words, and hands on activities.
- Identify the objective of training
- Explain the difference between younger and adult learners and how to use to improve training
- Describe the process of developing a training materials and administrative processes
- Identify learner characteristics
- Communicate effectively
- Describe the qualities of the effective instructor
- Explain a typical training process
- Instruct one-on-one, and in the classroom
May 17, 2018
Class meets 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Participants are on their own for lunch
Members: $275 per person
Non-members: $375 per person
Class includes copyrighted material
Employers Network office; 1004 South Pine Street, Spartanburg
Call Employers Network: 585-1007
To register by fax, use this form.
Registered participants who fail to attend a class ('no-shows') will be charged full class cost. The 'no-show' fee may not be used as a credit for another UEN class, or other type of event or service.
A 'late notice' charge (50% of the class fee) will be charged for cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled class starting time. The 'late notice' charge may not be used as a credit for another UEN class. or other type of event or service.
Click here to download a printer-friendly version of this class description.