This class can be tailored to meet your company's needs. It can be delivered at your facility, or off-site at our office. Please contact Upstate Employers Network for more information.
This 3-day class seeks to provide lessons and tools for accomplishing work through others while demonstrating fair and effective leadership behavior. It is appropriate for anyone in a leadership role.
- Defining leadership and leadership roles
- Common mistakes leaders make
- The ‘laws’ of leadership
- Understanding authority and influencing skills
- Motivating associates
- Dealing with conflict
- Use conflict to improve results
- Communicating through feedback and active listening
- Accountability and being responsible
- Time management, changing priorities, and getting the ‘right’ things done
- Understanding performance management
- Employer obligations and responsibilities
- Importance of ‘service excellence’
June 12, 13, and 14, 2018
Class meets 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. each day
Participants are on their own for lunch
Members: $775 per person
Non-members: $995 per person
Employers Network office; 1004 South Pine Street, Spartanburg
Call Employers Network: 585-1007
To register by fax, use this form.
Registered participants who fail to attend a class ('no-shows') will be charged full class cost. The 'no-show' fee may not be used as a credit for another UEN class, or other type of event or service.
A 'late notice' charge (50% of the class fee) will be charged for cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled class starting time. The 'late notice' charge may not be used as a credit for another UEN class. or other type of event or service.
Click here to download a printer-friendly version of this class description.