This class can be tailored to meet your company's needs. It can be delivered at your facility, or off-site at our office. Please contact Upstate Employers Network for more information.
Bridging Generational Differences
During this 4-hour class, participants will take a different look at the term, "diversity." The class will explore the values, preferences, and priorities of the different generations.
- The importance of individual differences in creating a successful organization
- The characteristics of 4 different generations in today's workplace; including personality, work style, communications style, and reaction to change
- Understanding the issues and situations that may be influenced by generational differences
- Practical tips for working successfully in a multi-generational workplace
- Identify current generational stereotypes
- Describe the characteristics of each generation currently in the workforce and compare to the stereotypes to identify accuracies and inaccuracies
- Explain why generational differences exist
- Be more aware of personal attitudes, perceptions, and feelings about generational differences
- Identify ways to work cooperatively with each generation to improve your teamwork and results
June 20, 2018
Class meets 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Members: $195 per person
Non-members: $275 per person
Employers Network office; 1004 South Pine Street, Spartanburg
Call Employers Network: 585-1007
To register by fax, use this form.
Registered participants who fail to attend a class ('no-shows') will be charged full class cost. The 'no-show' fee may not be used as a credit for another UEN class, or other type of event or service.
A 'late notice' charge (50% of the class fee) will be charged for cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled class starting time. The 'late notice' charge may not be used as a credit for another UEN class. or other type of event or service.
Click here to download a printer-friendly version of this class description.