This class can be tailored to meet your company's needs. It can be delivered at your facility, or off-site at our office. Please contact Upstate Employers Network for more information.
Get Things Done
Class participants will learn a more effective way of managing time, one that ensures daily activities leading to achievement of long-term goals are completed.
- Use an assessment, to identify individual "time perceptions" that significantly impact time management habits and how to work with them to better manage time
- Use an Activity Log to identify and eliminate current causes of lost time
- Use the Pareto Principle to separate the critical 20% of activities that lead to long-term success from the "trivial" 80%
- Use a prioritization tool to ensure the most critical activities are completed
- Discuss the concept of "habits," and how to develop more effective time management habits
- Clearly identify role, expectations, and long-term goals to ensure time is spent completing activities that achieve them
- Define the difference between tactical and strategic thinking, and how they impact time management
- Explain personal perception of time and how it impacts management of time
- Recognize causes of lost time
February 28, 2018
Class meets 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Members: $215 per person
Non-members: $295 per person
Class includes copyrighted material
Employers Network office; 1004 South Pine Street, Spartanburg
Call Employers Network: 585-1007
To register by fax, use this form.
Registered participants who fail to attend a class ('no-shows') will be charged full class cost. The 'no-show' fee may not be used as a credit for another UEN class, or other type of event or service.
A 'late notice' charge (50% of the class fee) will be charged for cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled class starting time. The 'late notice' charge may not be used as a credit for another UEN class. or other type of event or service.
Click here to download a printer-friendly version of this class description.