This class can be tailored to meet your company's needs. It can be delivered at your facility, or off-site at our office. Please contact Upstate Employers Network for more information.
This class introduces a process for determining what accountability conversations to hold, how to hold them and how to follow-up.
- How to prepare for an accountability conversation
- What conversation to hold and how to determine if should be held
- Get your head right before opening your mouth
- Starting an accountability discussion
- What to do during an accountability conversation
- Motivating others (Six Sources of Influence)
- How to gain commitment for others
- Dealing with big complicated problems
- Gain the skills/tools to hold everyone accountable
- Become comfortable holding accountability discussions
- Motivate others to want to take action
- Be better prepared to have conversation about broken commitments, violated expectations, and poor behavior
- Develop an action plan
- Follow-up on action plans to ensure that commitments are kept
- Determine if accountability problems are content, relationship or pattern in nature
- Deliver meaningful performance discussions
Participants will receive a copy of “Crucial Accountability: Tools for Resolving Violated Expectations, Broken, Commitments, and Bad Behavior.”
June 27, 2018
Class meets 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Participants are on their own for lunch
Members: $270 per person
Non-members: $370 per person
Class includes copyrighted material
Employers Network office; 1004 South Pine Street, Spartanburg
Call Employers Network: 585-1007
To register by fax, use this form.
Registered participants who fail to attend a class ('no-shows') will be charged full class cost. The 'no-show' fee may not be used as a credit for another UEN class, or other type of event or service.
A 'late notice' charge (50% of the class fee) will be charged for cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled class starting time. The 'late notice' charge may not be used as a credit for another UEN class. or other type of event or service.
Click here to download a printer-friendly version of this class description.