This class can be tailored to meet your company's needs. It can be delivered at your facility, or off-site at our office. Please contact Upstate Employers Network for more information.
Helping Frontline Leaders Develop Others Through Coaching
During this interactive class, participants will learn how effective coaching can be used to improve team results. Also covered will be the best times and ways to apply coaching skills in various workplace situations.
- Definition of a coach
- The characteristics of the best coaches
- Understanding personal coaching skills
- Motivating others to perform
- Getting associates to change behavior
- Giving positive and negative feedback
- Managing conflict during coaching
- Identify the most common "people" performance issues and how to address through coaching
- 4 steps to problem identification and resolution and apply them to address a current issue
- Learn and practice a proven coaching process
October 19, 2018
Class meets 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Participants are on their own for lunch.
Members: $275 per person
Non-members: $375 per person
Class includes copyrighted material
Employers Network office; 1004 South Pine Street, Spartanburg
Call Employers Network: 585-1007
To register by fax, use this form.
Registered participants who fail to attend a class ('no-shows') will be charged full class cost. The 'no-show' fee may not be used as a credit for another UEN class, or other type of event or service.
A 'late notice' charge (50% of the class fee) will be charged for cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled class starting time. The 'late notice' charge may not be used as a credit for another UEN class. or other type of event or service.
Click here to download a printer-friendly version of this class description.