The following applies to all open enrollment classes sponsored by and typically held at Upstate Employers Network:
- In order to promote interaction and discussion, a minimum enrollment is required for each class. Insufficient enrollment will result in class cancellation.
- Registered participants who fail to attend a class ('no-shows') will be required to pay full class cost. The 'no-show' fee may not be used as a credit for another UEN class, or other type of event or service.
- To avoid a 'late notice' charge (50% of the class fee), cancellations must be received no later than 48 hours before the scheduled class starting time.
- A 'late notice' charge (50% of the class fee) will be charged for cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled class starting time. The 'late notice' charge may not be used as a credit for another UEN class. or other type of event or service.
- Substitutions for registered participants are welcome. Please notify UEN of a substitution in advance so that class materials can be prepared.
Upstate Employers Network staff members welcome the opportunity to answer questions, discuss our program and services, or to provide more information about our employers association.
Upstate Employers Network
1004 South Pine Street, Spartanburg, SC 29302