This class can be tailored to meet your company's needs. It can be delivered at your facility, or off-site at our office. Please contact Upstate Employers Network for more information.
Developing a Service-Oriented Culture
This class demonstrates the dynamics of service within the organization and helps participants understand who their customer is and how to professionally approach each contact with a customer.
- Types of customers
- 4 qualities of service
- Moments of truth---experiences with the customer
- Voice and tone
- Listening skills
- Telephone skills
- Perception and word choice
- Define the customer, both internally and externally
- Understand, define, and practice good service techniques
- Explain how poor interactions with internal or external customers can affect the bottom line
- Apply various communication techniques that improve ability to create a positive experience for every customer
- Exhibit the ability to listen actively and with empathy
- Identify stress-reduction techniques to remain helpful and professional in every customer contact
November 7, 2018
Class meets 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Participants are on their own for lunch
Members: $255 per person
Non-members: $355 per person
Employers Network office; 1004 South Pine Street, Spartanburg
Call Employers Network: 585-1007
To register by fax, use this form.
Registered participants who fail to attend a class ('no-shows') will be charged full class cost. The 'no-show' fee may not be used as a credit for another UEN class, or other type of event or service.
A 'late notice' charge (50% of the class fee) will be charged for cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled class starting time. The 'late notice' charge may not be used as a credit for another UEN class. or other type of event or service.
Click here to download a printer-friendly version of this class description.