This class can be tailored to meet your company's needs. It can be delivered at your facility, or off-site at our office. Please contact Upstate Employers Network for more information.
Changing Employee Behavior
To increase productivity, an environment of reinforcement and encouragement is needed. Based on Aubrey Daniels’ performance management theory, this class provides a proven, systematic approach to getting the performance you want while increasing productivity.
- Behavior and performance
- Causes of behavior
- Consequences of behavior
- Full behavior analysis
- Intervention plans
- Reinforcement and feedback that work
- Recognize the difference between behaviors, results, and opinions
- Determine the causes and consequences of specified behaviors
- Understand measurement methods to obtain data concerning a behavioral problem
- Complete a full analysis of the circumstances and environment surrounding a behavioral problem
- Identify different forms of reinforcement to correct an undesired behavior
- Develop a behavioral intervention plan that will address the undesired behavior
- Create a process of reinforcement that promotes desired behaviors
- Develop a feedback process that indicates an employee’s progress towards correcting the behavioral problem
October 24, 2018
Class meets 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Participants are on their own for lunch
Members: $255 per person
Non-members: $355 per person
Employers Network office; 1004 South Pine Street, Spartanburg
Call Employers Network: 585-1007
To register by fax, use this form.
Registered participants who fail to attend a class ('no-shows') will be charged full class cost. The 'no-show' fee may not be used as a credit for another UEN class, or other type of event or service.
A 'late notice' charge (50% of the class fee) will be charged for cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled class starting time. The 'late notice' charge may not be used as a credit for another UEN class. or other type of event or service.
Click here to download a printer-friendly version of this class description.